Looking to buy pioneer farmsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff c white

Reaction score
I’m in the market for a pioneer farmsaw, circa 1980. To make a long story short, my father in law loaned me his and, being new to woodcutting, I sorta crushed it. It’s okay to laugh. I learned a lot... but now I’m trying to make it right. I know there are plenty of these saws out there collecting dust. If you have one you may part with, please let me know!

I’m in the market for a pioneer farmsaw, circa 1980. To make a long story short, my father in law loaned me his and, being new to woodcutting, I sorta crushed it. It’s okay to laugh. I learned a lot... but now I’m trying to make it right. I know there are plenty of these saws out there collecting dust. If you have one you may part with, please let me know!
How bad was it crushed? Pics?

I’ve got a mint Farmsaw. They are nice saws. I bought it for my collection It’s a 1980

3f9e72c0c8553c1a38aa3fa2a8a52f09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one that is a parts saw. I see about digging it out of the parts shed if you might be interested. Wouldn't want a ton for it, though shipping is probably $40-50.

Latest posts

Back