• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Looking to purchase a sthil 028 woodboss

Anyone trying to sell a sthil 028 woodboss?

• Total voters
LoveStihlQuality

LoveStihlQuality

Addicted to ArboristSite
I need a working sthil 028 woodboss chainsaw... any help is appreciated.... already been looking at ebay got burned once.
One of my favorites. Would recommend 028 Super depending on price or at least one with chain brake and electronic ignition. ( 'Electronic and Quick Stop' )

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

bigbadbob

bigbadbob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
www.google.ca
I f you dont find one close by let me know, I have one .
Hasn't been thru a chain yet. The step plate between the tank and handle has a crack and there is a aluminum plate riveted to it.
Shipping from here is more than US. Has a Muff mod only. Would like to sell PHO if possible ,that save a bunch on shipping also.
Probably 50-60 or so to ship, just got a 346 from Ont to here was near $50
Not sure where you are located.
stihl0285.jpg stihl0281.jpg stihl0282.jpg stihl0283.jpg stihl0284.jpg