• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to purchase a sthil 028 woodboss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone trying to sell a sthil 028 woodboss?

• Total voters
I need a working sthil 028 woodboss chainsaw... any help is appreciated.... already been looking at ebay got burned once.
One of my favorites. Would recommend 028 Super depending on price or at least one with chain brake and electronic ignition. ( 'Electronic and Quick Stop' )

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I f you dont find one close by let me know, I have one .
Hasn't been thru a chain yet. The step plate between the tank and handle has a crack and there is a aluminum plate riveted to it.
Shipping from here is more than US. Has a Muff mod only. Would like to sell PHO if possible ,that save a bunch on shipping also.
Probably 50-60 or so to ship, just got a 346 from Ont to here was near $50
Not sure where you are located.
stihl0285.jpg stihl0281.jpg stihl0282.jpg stihl0283.jpg stihl0284.jpg

I have a very clean 028. I am just starting to clean it up. It has #150 pounds of compression. Will have some pics of it in Friday.

Has orange bar cover on it sitting on concrete in the photo 225.00 plus ship. Needs a tank vent filter.also a bar tighten nut.great saw other than that.

Back