Looking to Start a New Career

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonus: I have been working in the weather career field for my entire career and was a weather forecaster with 17 years experience forecasting. That's got to help when working outdoors....
There's enough guys that work outdoors already that want to tell you all day long that it's fixing to rain.

Just funnin'. Good luck to ya.

There's enough guys that work outdoors already that want to tell you all day long that it's fixing to rain.

Just funnin'. Good luck to ya.

My knowledge is more of an advantage when planning/scheduling around bad weather several days to a week in advance.

I get that all the time. I'm able to take criticism while providing excellent customer service as well. :)

Oh, and since I'm a veteran, businesses are eligible for a tax break.

I'll be retiring from the USAF in April 2016 after 22+ years of honorable service (will be on Terminal Leave Feb 2016 and able to work full/part-time).

Looking for the Delaware area. I have my own gear/truck and very willing to start from the ground up (pun intended).
Still looking? I’m Stacy Blue with Lake State Property and Northern Tree & Landscaping. Relocated assistance available as well as housing. [email protected]. Our climbers make top dollar for the area.

Back