Lookout, the BLUE MAX is here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because either:

A. The handle is so flimsy he needs the chain brake for extra support.

B. The chain brake fell off and he's holding it there so it doesn't hit the chain.

Nope, not either of those problems at all.

Because it's such a POS, they couldn't get anyone with real chainsaw experience to touch the D'mned thing. So they hired a model to put on the gloves and make like they were running it. Poor model didn't know any better, probably thought it was really cool to have TWO handles at the top to hang on to, just in case one broke.

Any resemblance to "live action" is probably computer enhanced graphics, because they couldn't get it to start when they went to the photo shoot.

I like Blue, I am gonna try one.

1800 Watts = 2.414 HP

Wait, I like Orange, Never mind.

My first thought was that saw looks similar to the Powerhouse sold in the Northern tool catalog, probably just under a different name. More than likely a POS just like those Efco saws that Northern sells.....nobody has heard of them.
do you know what a efco is???????? its the very same co that has went thru a transition--its saws used to be olympyk, olympik, and olympic--yup--all three spellings are changed--because of the international olympic committee-----efco is a good saw---but they are pulling the same stunt as some other chainsaw co's--and selling out the dealers----

I would be willing to try one as I am in need of a bigger saw, but my concern would be the availabilty of parts.

Blue Max 45cc is a SOLO SAW

I bought a Blue max 45cc and it is the same as my 645 SOLO. GREAT little saw!

Something to think about. You can get a Blue Max, or Power Horse for less money that a BB kit for your saw that you paid real money for, but you think the BB kit is as good as OEM??:looser:

They come from the same country!!:)

I seen one of those at menards yesterday, very poor quality,looked like a chinese toy.

1,800 watts = approx. 2.4 h.p.

JQ

I thought 1800W= 1.21 jiga-watts. :rockn:

"The only thing that'll produce that kind of power is a bolt of lightning."

Get it?

I'm sorry for the bad humor. It's slow at work and today is my Friday.:rock:

Hmmmmmmm

A new safety feature

You hold the brake handle to keep it off.

A parking brake when you let go.

Innovation......now what does Lakeside's sig say again?

Ha!

I thought that would get you all on the keyboards! A blue Max is made in china. Not Solo powered. You would all crap if you knew how much of your saws parts are made there! Stir Stir!

Back