• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Lot of nos Remington chainsaw parts for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortfuze82

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Extensive Remington chainsaw nos from the early 60s to early 80s right up till befo they went belly up. Tons of nos parts many still in origional desa envelopes for he following : super 660,754, pl4 ,pl5 , complete nos top end for sl,pl7 . Gaskets , origional decals, original fasteners,fuel lines , oil pumps, nos carbs for the pl an sl series saws , ignition coils , stator plates and yes the many brand new in the box points and condensers for you guys like me that like to keep it all original! I’m sure there’s stuff I’m missing there at enough boxes to just about fill a small pick up truck bed misc. other piston and cylinders . Piston ing sets brand new still in Their desa cardboard little boxes and fine paper sleeves. Bulk rings for the super 754 cylinder bores and all the others that shared this same dimensions . Let m know what your looking for or if you would like to tho me an offer for the entire lot. Located in pa, few miles outside of reading area. Not saying I have exactly the part you need to finish your project I to keep that old dinosaur running but I can tell you we call give it one hell of a good try! Some of these parts are rarer then others there are bearings , seals most parts are numbered. Email me at [email protected] with any questions

Do you have any parts for a Mitey Mite? Need clutch, oil pump housing gasket, cork sealing gasket for pump, bar and chain

Extensive Remington chainsaw nos from the early 60s to early 80s right up till befo they went belly up. Tons of nos parts many still in origional desa envelopes for he following : super 660,754, pl4 ,pl5 , complete nos top end for sl,pl7 . Gaskets , origional decals, original fasteners,fuel lines , oil pumps, nos carbs for the pl an sl series saws , ignition coils , stator plates and yes the many brand new in the box points and condensers for you guys like me that like to keep it all original! I’m sure there’s stuff I’m missing there at enough boxes to just about fill a small pick up truck bed misc. other piston and cylinders . Piston ing sets brand new still in Their desa cardboard little boxes and fine paper sleeves. Bulk rings for the super 754 cylinder bores and all the others that shared this same dimensions . Let m know what your looking for or if you would like to tho me an offer for the entire lot. Located in pa, few miles outside of reading area. Not saying I have exactly the part you need to finish your project I to keep that old dinosaur running but I can tell you we call give it one hell of a good try! Some of these parts are rarer then others there are bearings , seals most parts are numbered. Email me at [email protected] with any questions

Latest posts

Back