• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Lots of misc. Stihl MS441 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know posts are 'useless' without prices and pictures. However, I have a long list of bits & pieces for a Stihl MS441 and it would just be too tedious to price every part up front and take individual photos close enough to show condition. I'll list everything I have and a note if there's anything to mention. If you're interested in anything PM me letting me know which part(s), whether you'd like photos, and the zip code it would be shipping to and I'll provide a price to your door. Or, feel free to make a fair offer and we can start there.

• Tank housing (decent condition; used, but not broken or too beat up)- SOLD
  • Brake handle (cracked, but functional if that's all you need)
  • Crank
  • Wrist pin needle cage
  • Muffler (dented & a little rough, but functional) - SOLD
  • (2) White plastic carburetor housings (one is from a model with heating and has the switch installed)
  • Set of throttle/lock parts
  • Chain tensioner
  • Base gasket (metal)
  • Both spring AV mounts that attach tank housing to case
  • Plastic chain brake mechanism cover
  • Both foam 'stop buffers' for case where pegs on tank housing nest- SOLD
  • (2) flywheels
  • Aluminum lower right tank housing corner guard
  • Large cover washer (goes between worm gear & clutch)
  • Complete recoil assembly (inner plastic shroud is loose from fan cover)- SOLD
  • (2) black plastic carburetor brackets & misc. parts
  • (2) carburetors (one is the heated version)
  • (2) intake boots
  • Decompression valve
  • Spring AV mount that connects wrap handle to cylinder- SOLD
  • (2) switch shafts
  • Contact spring
  • rubber carb grommet for heated saw w/ switch hold
  • "Pre Separator" - the black plastic pieces that mounts just above the coil
  • Bucking spike
  • Wrap handle (slightly bent at left side 90-degree angle; possibly could be bent back to proper shape)
I'm sure there are a few more odds & ends (mostly small stuff) I haven't mentioned, so feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Could use the muffler, av mount to the cylinder, and a contact spring that sits to the right of the carb (wire plugs into it) if you have it.

Do you have
I know posts are 'useless' without prices and pictures. However, I have a long list of bits & pieces for a Stihl MS441 and it would just be too tedious to price every part up front and take individual photos close enough to show condition. I'll list everything I have and a note if there's anything to mention. If you're interested in anything PM me letting me know which part(s), whether you'd like photos, and the zip code it would be shipping to and I'll provide a price to your door. Or, feel free to make a fair offer and we can start there.

• Tank housing (decent condition; used, but not broken or too beat up)- SOLD
  • Brake handle (cracked, but functional if that's all you need)
  • Crank
  • Wrist pin needle cage
  • Muffler (dented & a little rough, but functional) - SOLD
  • (2) White plastic carburetor housings (one is from a model with heating and has the switch installed)
  • Set of throttle/lock parts
  • Chain tensioner
  • Base gasket (metal)
  • Both spring AV mounts that attach tank housing to case
  • Plastic chain brake mechanism cover
  • Both foam 'stop buffers' for case where pegs on tank housing nest- SOLD
  • (2) flywheels
  • Aluminum lower right tank housing corner guard
  • Large cover washer (goes between worm gear & clutch)
  • Complete recoil assembly (inner plastic shroud is loose from fan cover)- SOLD
  • (2) black plastic carburetor brackets & misc. parts
  • (2) carburetors (one is the heated version)
  • (2) intake boots
  • Decompression valve
  • Spring AV mount that connects wrap handle to cylinder- SOLD
  • (2) switch shafts
  • Contact spring
  • rubber carb grommet for heated saw w/ switch hold
  • "Pre Separator" - the black plastic pieces that mounts just above the coil
  • Bucking spike
  • Wrap handle (slightly bent at left side 90-degree angle; possibly could be bent back to proper shape)
I'm sure there are a few more odds & ends (mostly small stuff) I haven't mentioned, so feel free to ask.

Thanks!
Do you have a clutch side crank or full case?

Back