Louisiana Arborist Licensing exam prep

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Foreman

Reaction score
I will soon be taking the louisiana arborist licensing exam with the dept of ag and forestry. I am not looking for a handout with Q and A, but am seeking any tips for prepping for exam. What to expect on test. Main areas to focus my study efforts. I've been studying the ISA Arborist Study Guide, but from what I gather its hand written format. I just want to make sure I am prepared and pass it my first go. I've spoken with other arborists and they've told me it's only like 20-25 questions. Thank you all for your input.

I will soon be taking the louisiana arborist licensing exam with the dept of ag and forestry. I am not looking for a handout with Q and A, but am seeking any tips for prepping for exam. What to expect on test. Main areas to focus my study efforts. I've been studying the ISA Arborist Study Guide, but from what I gather its hand written format. I just want to make sure I am prepared and pass it my first go. I've spoken with other arborists and they've told me it's only like 20-25 questions. Thank you all for your input.
I am also wondering the same thing in getting ready for this test soon let me know if you find out more information concerning this exam.

Hello guys, I am definatley in need of any information also. Im in process of the studies so I cant give any help but appreciate any assistance on
the matter of taking the test. stay strong

Back