• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low Hour MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
I'm going to pick this Saw up here locally tomorrow, but I really don't need it so I was seeing if there is interest here, but it looks really low hour, I will update the pics when it's in hand, but it can go to someone who can use it for $475 shipped
IMG_7457.JPG

If the other angles look as good as that one, I might take it..
Can I Call 1st right of refusal, depending on closer, more better pictures ??
I had one Years ago that was really, really nice, I sold it to a buddy who needed a saw......regretted it ever since..
Thanks..

You sure can, I'll be picking it up tomorrow at 6:30pm and will post pictures as soon as it's in hand and I've had a chance to make sure it runs as good as it looks.

If the other angles look as good as that one, I might take it..
Can I Call 1st right of refusal, depending on closer, more better pictures ??
I had one Years ago that was really, really nice, I sold it to a buddy who needed a saw......regretted it ever since..
Thanks..
That's why I've already listed it, I don't want to keep it too long or I'm afraid it won't ever leave lol 14k rpm stock makes a mean saw

GLWS those 361s are nice saws. I let one go myself. Probably only would have used or a couple times since then, but it was a good machine. That reminds me, though, my tree service buddy left a couple 361 carcasses to play with. I ought to see if I can make a runner out of them...

Latest posts

Back