• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low Hour Very Nice Ported 084 - $1300

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellas -

Saw has been collecting dust in the garage, so it's time to pass it along. I think it will bring more on eBay, but I'd rather sell to a member here.

Serial number is 128548893. It's clean inside and out. 3/4 wrap. New foam air filter setup. Nice OEM muffler. PHO - no bar/chain. Runs, cuts, oils as it should. I can get a compression check if needed; I don't have it listed in my notes. Comes with felling spikes/dawgs, but they're not pictured.

It was ported by JMS Saws; said to be a woods port. Jason/JMS doesn't have a great reputation here, but the saw has been disassembled since he ported it and all checked out. For what it's worth, Jason wanted to buy the saw from me when I talked to him about it.

Price is $1300 + shipping from 78248.

ive run several of strap-ons saws, including an 084. that one was a good runner. undoubtedly, jms has proven to not be a man of his word in general, but seeing as how this saw has been checked over, i wouldnt hesitate to buy if i were interested.

Back