• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low Hr Stihl MS661 $900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny @PA Dan and @LonestarStihl I had a guy not on forum offer me for my ported 066 flat top by t4 Driller a 066 660 bubble top that needed a top end for starters and another 660 that didn't run guy said it needed carb work. I said no way. I paid over 300 for port work and shipping alone after I built saw. I said both your sawz need full re builds and not running there only worth 150 200 each tops and it was gonna run him over 200 in parts to build each one notcounting a 300 dollar cylinder piston kit.
What relevance does this have at all?

Do you have a piston picture or a compression reading? Sorry I wanted to ask a less relevant question because I just wanted to bump a good deal but site rules...
So is asking for an air filter pic less relevant than a piston or compression pic? Asking for a friend!

Yes despite everyone derailing this post the saw did sell. I bought it and Op did an excellent job packaging and posting the saw. It’s in as described condition and I am happy with the purchase.

5a62269ea29f226a9246540efabd7c5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back