• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low Hr Stihl MS661 $900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As the title states I have a 661 with very little run time on it.
Saw has a DOM of 05/18 which makes it the version 3 or the latest version as far as I'm aware(please correct me if I'm wrong on this). There is an "X" next to the serial number that I've read means it was a saw that had been quality checked on the line, or maybe it makes it a super magnum or something like that :laugh:.
$900 PHO plus shipping.
Thanks Brett.

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 4.15.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 4.16.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 4.17.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 4.18.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 4.19.18 PM.png

As the title states I have a 661 with very little run time on it.
Saw has a DOM of 05/18 which makes it the version 3 or the latest version as far as I'm aware(please correct me if I'm wrong on this). There is an "X" next to the serial number that I've read means it was a saw that had been quality checked on the line, or maybe it makes it a super magnum or something like that :laugh:.
$900 PHO plus shipping.
Thanks Brett.

View attachment 793766 View attachment 793767 View attachment 793768 View attachment 793769 View attachment 793771
Beautiful saw Brett!!

Nice! Didn’t know you had one of them hiding in your basement, or maybe you didn’t either, lol. Wish it was R version. Want to trade for 7900..? :innocent:
Someone was giving me a hard time about not having any stihls in the basement, I told them a number, I was a little off lol.
I think I'm set on the 7900/7910's right now, but thanks for the offer my friend.
I'm surprised that the Makita hasn't sold yet for you.

Someone was giving me a hard time about not having any stihls in the basement, I told them a number, I was a little off lol.
I think I'm set on the 7900/7910's right now, but thanks for the offer my friend.
I'm surprised that the Makita hasn't sold yet for you.
Lol! That happens. Very nice saw, and good price, I’m sure it won’t last long. Great seller helps too;).

I'll up @LonestarStihls offer and make it twice as good!

I'll give two Farm Boss's for the saw. One is a 029 Super and the other a MS290 stihls all time best selling saw! Both of course need a thing or two! Let me know Brett we can make the trade when you come to pick up that automatic Oregon chain grinder! I'll even buy dinner!

Attachments

• 20200130_172951.jpg
    20200130_172951.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 27
I'll up @LonestarStihls offer and make it twice as good!

I'll give two Farm Boss's for the saw. One is a 029 Super and the other a MS290 stihls all time best selling saw! Both of course need a thing or two! Let me know Brett we can make the trade when you come to pick up that automatic Oregon chain grinder! I'll even buy dinner!
Dang, with friends like you two... LOL.

Since your getting such good offers Brett here's mine. 1 031 in a genuine german beer box,ran when new. And 2 genuine empty Mtronic Stihl boxes. GLWS View attachment 794170 View attachment 794171 buddy.
Wow Steve, now I know why I like the husky crew so much better :laughing:.
All you stihlheads should sell all your "goods" and maybe you could do some sort of a timeshare on this beast :D.
At least Nathan offered me a good running dolmar :rock:.

Back