• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low Hr Stihl MS661 $900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Steve, now I know why I like the husky crew so much better :laughing:.
All you stihlheads should sell all your "goods" and maybe you could do some sort of a timeshare on this beast :D.
At least Nathan offered me a good running dolmar :rock:.
Lol!
If it was a hooskie you were selling I’d even throw in a dollar or 3:D

Just to see all these stihl fanboys running a husky :laugh:.
SH1T HAPPENS :crazy2:

240cc507-e7e6-4a8c-8114-b28f95291a5e-jpeg.768687

Guess I derailed you pretty good. I’ll cal BNSF to help get it back on track. Nice saw as always. It’s on my list but I’d have to setup a payment plan [emoji23] just got 1 of the bills for kiddos procedure today...insurance paid out over $10k already!!! If it don’t sell soon and you want to set up a payment plan let me know [emoji6]

Guess I derailed you pretty good. I’ll cal BNSF to help get it back on track. Nice saw as always. It’s on my list but I’d have to setup a payment plan [emoji23] just got 1 of the bills for kiddos procedure today...insurance paid out over $10k already!!! If it don’t sell soon and you want to set up a payment plan let me know [emoji6]
I'm sure they could get it back on track lol.
Wow, that's a lot, you better get the rest of that one taken care of my friend :yes:.
You gonna send the 261 as a down payment:lol:.

I'm sure they could get it back on track lol.
Wow, that's a lot, you better get the rest of that one taken care of my friend :yes:.
You gonna send the 261 as a down payment:lol:.

Mmmmmm but I like the little guy!!! He is so light and fluffy. Like a cloud after handling a 660 lol. I gotta get to working on my hand filing of square chai. For it

Mmmmmm but I like the little guy!!! He is so light and fluffy. Like a cloud after handling a 660 lol. I gotta get to working on my hand filing of square chai. For it
You still need to try a 550, weight isn't everything ;).
They run well, did I tell you I replaced it, I didn't really plan on lol.
Gotta have something to cut all the pitchy wood with since I sold my 2145 :).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 10.34.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 10.34.27 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
You still need to try a 550, weight isn't everything ;).
They run well, did I tell you I replaced it, I didn't really plan on lol.
Gotta have something to cut all the pitchy wood with since I sold my 2145 :).

There’s a bunch of saws I NEED to try :). We just really need to bring the road trip from the other thread to life so I can come play with some saws!

I’m thinking once bills are paid and I can get some money built back up that I’m going to save for a 500i. I’m going to start volunteering with the state parks for trail cleanup and with the power to weight in that saw it’ll make for a nice one saw in the woods plan. Not a fan of everything being so new but it’s been out in the cutoffs for a while so I think it’ll be alright

There’s a bunch of saws I NEED to try :). We just really need to bring the road trip from the other thread to life so I can come play with some saws!

I’m thinking once bills are paid and I can get some money built back up that I’m going to save for a 500i. I’m going to start volunteering with the state parks for trail cleanup and with the power to weight in that saw it’ll make for a nice one saw in the woods plan. Not a fan of everything being so new but it’s been out in the cutoffs for a while so I think it’ll be alright
You and the family are welcome to swing thru anytime , I'll break out some saws for the kids and wife too :happy:.
That sounds fun. I've had some people approached me about doing trail maintenance on the north country trail, a paved portion of it goes in front of our house, just too busy(I most likely will in the future though). Our town is where the North Country Trail Association National Headquarters and the National Park Service is located, I buy beef jerky a couple doors down :sweet:.
https://northcountrytrail.org/trail/michigan-lower/lowell-trail-town/

Funny @PA Dan and @LonestarStihl I had a guy not on forum offer me for my ported 066 flat top by t4 Driller a 066 660 bubble top that needed a top end for starters and another 660 that didn't run guy said it needed carb work. I said no way. I paid over 300 for port work and shipping alone after I built saw. I said both your sawz need full re builds and not running there only worth 150 200 each tops and it was gonna run him over 200 in parts to build each one notcounting a 300 dollar cylinder piston kit.
I made a private offer also![emoji6]

Back