• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell mac 10-10 Automatics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpnegrad07

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 2 macs, both 10-10A, that are looking for a good home. Neither run: one does not oil, the other had straight gas run thru it--it's not seized, but it won't run. It's been a year since i worked with them, so I can't remember all the details. Either could be re-build or used for parts. I have the serial numbers, owner's manual, so odds and ends.
I'm in western WVa. You pick up or pay shipping. See my profile for more pics.IMG_1045.JPG

How close are you to I-64? My sister is coming to visit the day after Thanksgiving and I might be able to convince her to make a quick side trip.

BuddyW--you started a new thread. Here is your answer: 33lb + in incidentals and packaging.

I would rather Buddy have them than just add more to my pile. If you nor he are not in a rush, I could pick them up and drop them off on my next trip to VA.

I would rather Buddy have them than just add more to my pile. If you nor he are in a rush, I could pick them up and drop them off on my next trip to VA.
Guido, I appreciate that.
I am in no hurry if cpnegrad07 is in no hurry.
I have my dads 10 10 here that needs some parts to get it going again.
My dad passed away a few years ago and I just want to fix it back for keepsake.

My sister is coming out at Thanksgiving and *might* take them back if they were completely drained and sealed up tight. I doubt she would deliver, you could pick up her place in Short Pump or she might be able to leave them for you at the Field Day show grounds.

Hey guys I have a question about these saws posted a forum not getting any replies was wondering if I could get some help p/m if you think you can help

Latest posts

Back