• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mac 6 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale and how much?
Right to the point... I like that... Something about SKIPPY thou.. How bout 2ASSHOLES? just kidding. Just waking up here on the other coast.. Let me get some coffee in me and the saw offada hook and take a better look.. I haven't figured out the P.M. thing yet, but if you send me a P.M. I'll send the saws vitals to you there.I'm not going to hurt you on price, but the world doesn't need to know either. Thanks, K

Right to the point... I like that... Something about SKIPPY thou.. How bout 2ASSHOLES? just kidding. Just waking up here on the other coast.. Let me get some coffee in me and the saw offada hook and take a better look.. I haven't figured out the P.M. thing yet, but if you send me a P.M. I'll send the saws vitals to you there.I'm not going to hurt you on price, but the world doesn't need to know either. Thanks, K
OK.. Skipper, waiting on youIMG_20180617_104638.jpg IMG_20180617_104651.jpg

You looking for the rubber nipple on the back of the recoil/fuel tank that seals in the car inlet?if that’s what your after I have one in the box of nos parts I gathered for mine before bigger and better projects arived

Back