• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Macs for trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay16923

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Have a few 1010s for trade, both run, also ha e a 700 with super clean piston,but it has what I believe a crappy coil, shell scream when running then sometimes hard to start, looking to trade 3 saws for one large working fully functional saw, also ha e PM 610 in great shape fully functional, I have a few rarer macs super 210 and super 1010 both run perfect, looking for 80cc saws or larger, poulan 5200,PM 850,homelites

700 looks rough on the shell, but piston is mint and she screams, I got a 28 inch bar on her but never cut with it, got her on a trade, I put new recoil spring in her and that's it she runs but def needs some TLC, muffler cover has been cut to expose muffler for some reason

Does it have a chainbrake and or a full wrap handle

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm looking to sell or trade about 9 saws, would prefer to sell the whole lot mini mac,pm610,1010a,1010,3400 counter vibe,xl12,1010 with chain break,PM 700,and a red and black super xl12, all run, some better then others

I have a good running echo cs 8000 with a brand new p/c and a brand new muffler I would trade

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back