Making some 044, 064, 066 Dogs. . .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, I think I got the 372-390 template fixed -- just need to cut a test one.

Isn't the 346 & 550 the same dawgz?

I don't have anything yet for the 880. Need someone to trace inner and outer 880 dogs, and send me the drawing. Probably on something like poster board.

I don't think the 346 and 550 will line up. The 562 ones are real close. I'm ready for the 372 set. The 084/088 are the same inner and outer. You just need one to get a pattern from.

:p:p:eek:
So Nate.......................................any progress on the 2-series Husky dogs???:popcorn:
Yes and no. I was up there at a BBQ and might have talked him into letting me template. I also looked closer at a few of them.

There was one 2100, a couple 262's, a possible 181? A couple I couldn't quite nail down. I don't have chainsaw ID superpowers like you and JJ.

Any way you could cut some wildazz long dawgs for my echo cs600? When stumpin' with it the spikes on the stock dawgs sometimes just arent long enough.

Any way you could cut some wildazz long dawgs for my echo cs600? When stumpin' with it the spikes on the stock dawgs sometimes just arent long enough.
Not really pard, it'd be a pain in the butt on my end. You're better off drawing up what you need and having it cut locally.

Ok thought I would ask.the stock dawgs on the echo just arent long enough sometimes.especially on maples.
I feel ya. Templating isn't too hard if you have the stock dawgz on hand. Take them off and trace the rear mounting area of the dawg on some posterboard. Then draw the spike shapes you want on the front, making sure they like up when mounted on the saw. Take them to a local shop with a laser, plasma, or waterjet table.

Latest posts

Back