• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Makita 7900 saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmdiesel86

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am putting a feeler out there to see if there is interest in my saw. I purchased this saw four years ago from a fellow member here. It was a 64cc that was rebuilt with a 79cc top end. He did not have the receipts but I took him at his word.

Reason for selling is that I do not use this saw as much as it needs to be run. I have put approximately six tanks of gas through it. Saw starts and runs great. I just feel guilty having it sit on the bench. Asking $550 PHO. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions. I will get some pics when I get home from work today.

I looked back in my conversation with the member I bought it from and he does not say in his ad if it was a previous rental or not.

I looked back in my conversation with the member I bought it from and he does not say in his ad if it was a previous rental or not.
Most of the rentals will have markings on them.
You may have some difficulty posting pictures today as there are some problems they are trying to work out with the forum right now.
A link to Google photos or a video would probably work though.
GLWS

Most of the rentals will have markings on them.
You may have some difficulty posting pictures today as there are some problems they are trying to work out with the forum right now.
A link to Google photos or a video would probably work though.
GLWS
Pics are fixed, upload away!

Wasn’t the OEM 7900 compression release button on the other side? Was thinking that’s why I had to put different covers (Black) on mine? @chipper1?

This have an oem 79cc top end or an aftermarket kit?

I believe this is the saw you bought form me . I had a member named Murph ( I think this was his sign on name ) build it for me back then. He was selling a lot of these upgraded to 7900s back then. The white epoxy was on it when I got it. I have not seen any Posts from him in some years. Nice running saw lots of power.
Good luck with the sale.

Back