Manuals for Stihl Leafblowers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranch boy

Reaction score
My husband was given 2 leaf blower/vacumm/ shredders - Stihl models BG85 and SH55Z. Their not new but they do the job - the widows like their sidewalks clean after he does the tree branch cleanup after bad wind storms.... Better than sitting in the garage getting spiderwebs......

I found the Owners-Instruction Manual, but I have not located the Service/Repair/Workshop Manual. Seems like there are a lot of websites with really domain addresses and I really do not want to get a virus..... Anybody have one to share or can point me to a legit website where I can get a FREE copy???

He also told me to tell y'all many thanks for all the manuals he needed for the chainsaws.... Almost all are now up and running!!!! Helps when he gets calls to do some free tree clean-up and needs to have working saws!!!

CK

Sorry to have bothered y'all - first I put this in the wrong forum and then I discovered the manual when I searched under SH55Z... Hope to have my head screwed on better tomorrow....

Latest posts

Back