• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Maruyama for Makita

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

I have a Maruyama MCV 51, NIB, with 18" Oregon bar and 20lpx072 Oregon chain, both new. Also included is a factory new Dolmar 5105 jungle muffler. Want to trade on a CLEAN Makita 6401 (blue) with 20" bar.

I'll be at the Central PA GTG on October 21 if your interested and will be there.

Nobody wants a brand new saw, with new jungle muffler? Remember, it's a Dolmar 5105 with a different paint scheme.

I would totally take that trade But I don't have a spare 6401. I also have a 5105 but ice gladly take another!

The boss says I bought enough saws. If I want another one I'll have to thin the herd.

I've got a jog off my 6421 sitting around with a piston and it's in good shape if that's what you need.i've also got some various covers and a front bar front the handle bar if you need stuff as well I can take pictures when I get home if you want me to.

I have that 6401 parts saw sitting there, it might even run, winter project. I was just wanting another 6401 runner. Thanks.

I lied. I could probably be persuaded to trade for a CLEAN Makita 6421 (blue) too.

Latest posts

Back