• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Maruyama MCV 51

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

4788F026-685E-4F7F-B784-82240BF80877.jpeg For those that don’t know it’s a rebranded Dolmar 5105, just different colors. Made by Dolmar in Germany and 5105 Parts interchange. Never been gassed or oiled. Includes a new Dolmar 5105 jungle muffler (no EPA restrictions). $425 shipped. Have to thin the herd before the boss will take her hands off my throat so I can buy a bigger saw.

I have the same saw and it is my favorite saw to run. It is light, fast, and powerful for a 50cc saw. The easy-start recoil takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it will usually start with just a light half pull. Considering he is throwing in a brand new non-cat muffler, I would say this is a great deal on a brand new saw!

It’s a great deal, now. But I bought one of these on Amazon about a year ago for my father for like $329 with free shipping. Price has since gone up to a ridiculous $600.

It’s a great deal, now. But I bought one of these on Amazon about a year ago for my father for like $329 with free shipping. Price has since gone up to a ridiculous $600.
Well do the math: $329 + $55 (muffler) + $35 shipping = $419 By the time he drives to the post office and back, Dahmer hasn't made a thin dime on this one. In other words, you can still buy this saw for the old Amazon price, you just have to pay the shipping now.

Well do the math: $329 + $55 (muffler) + $35 shipping = $419 By the time he drives to the post office and back, Dahmer hasn't made a thin dime on this one. In other words, you can still buy this saw for the old Amazon price, you just have to pay the shipping now.

Good point. Still have people tho that want it for a Wally World Pull On price.

By the way, now the MCV 51 carbs have epoxied H&L screws so you spend all kinds of time trying to remove the epoxy to adjust, these ones aren’t epoxied. Just a standard double-d head.

Hello, I'm actually pretty close to you. Would you be willing to meet to make the sale? If so, what could you do with the price?
Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
Thanks

Hi. I can meet you say at Cabela’s for $400. I just break even with the drive at that price. That Dolmar muffler alone cost me $50 plus the shipping. I bought 2 saws and run one of them, really good saw but being retired I can’t justify having a spare, bad habit. lol Thanks.