• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you planning on buying it.
Just in case you did not catch it, my reply was to the prying of dead cold hands from his 346 . For $800 I would wrap mine up and load it for a potential buyer! I am not free to buy because there are still kings living.

Just in case you did not catch it, my reply was to the prying of dead cold hands from his 346 . For $800 I would wrap mine up and load it for a potential buyer! I am not free to buy because there are still kings living.
I got it, it’s just that it sounds like you’re insinuating that I’m asking too much for it.

Myself, Gunner and Don are all saying that even for $800 ours aren’t going anywhere. I think Slick is just saying that cash is king to him.

I do think if you need cash fast you’ll need to come down, then the buyer ends up ahead cause you’re in a pickle. But it’s an $800 saw all day in my eyes. And someone will easily get what they paid for with this one.

Back