• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helloooooooooo Randy.

I tried uploading them 3 times and they kept being sideways. So if you can't beat them, join them. I just let them be. Saw will be shipped upright, not sideways. Thanks for the heads up Randy.

I'm kinda hoping he'll put another 50 tanks through it so it's properly worn in then sell it to me for a thousand :givebeer:

That's a great price on that saw. If the aus dollar wasn't so far up the **** at the moment I'd be all over that.

Up in the air on the 661 and having randy porting it or a 660? Is there much of a difference between the two ported?

I'm not taking any new work till mid summer.......and then it would be in Nov before I had an open date.

The 660s I do are very strong runners. I've not had a chance to directly compare one of my ported 661s to one though.

Ok thanks,and I am in no hurry for you to do the work randy just been waiting for my 661r to come in its been on back order,but see this one all done already,really it's a r anyways with the wrap and cover I think they already have ho oilers correct?,

Ok thanks,and I am in no hurry for you to do the work randy just been waiting for my 661r to come in its been on back order,but see this one all done already,really it's a r anyways with the wrap and cover I think they already have ho oilers correct?,
how long has it been on back order?

Well it's been a couple months or so for me,at least that's what they keep telling me

Back