Mastermind Meets The 576XP Auto Tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're only playing with what????? ~$8-900.00 in new saw?

Cheaper than many I do. :laugh:

I do have a back up plan if you will. If I destroy a saw I will replace it........no ifs, ands, or buts about it. That's the only way to do any modification work and give the person you are working for confidence in what you are doing.

I cut a muffler up to see what was inside on a new 562xp. I welded it back together and installed it on the saw, but I also bought a new muffler and sent it along with the saw......just in case the owner didn't like my welding. :msp_unsure:

So they call the 441 a fat bottom girl.

If we made this thing stand on its bumper spike and chain brake it looks a bit like a large breasted cheer leader.:redface:

thanks for that

for some reason my email don't get any updates any more ??????????

You did it to me again Randy:angry2:

I just got a call this morning from a member wanting me to build one & do a thread since there hasn't been much done on these yet. I got excited till I just now found this thread. :bang::buttkick:

You must be able to read minds or you got somebody workin under cover for ya.

One of these days I'll come up with one before you do. :dizzy:

Carry on with yer bad self.:rock:

You did it to me again Randy:angry2:

I just got a call this morning from a member wanting me to build one & do a thread since there hasn't been much done on these yet. I got excited till I just now found this thread. :bang::buttkick:

You must be able to read minds or you got somebody workin under cover for ya.

One of these days I'll come up with one before you do. :dizzy:

Carry on with yer bad self.:rock:

LMFAO............. :clap:

I ain't getting emails either BTW.

Wendell broked it. :msp_sad:

LMFAO............. :clap:

I ain't getting emails either BTW.

Wendell broked it. :msp_sad:

I thought you'd like that. :cheers:

Can you receive phone calls? I got somethin I want to talk to ya about. You prolly already know what it is since you seem to know everything else I've got goin on:msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back