Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather see LaToya Jackson vs. Britney Spears- grudge match...

Ignored. Maybe Ms. Fishel against Britney, pillow fight, bubbles, the usual...

184102.jpg

Fueled up the 359 and.......it won't run. :(

It's having carb or fuel delivery issues......

I'll fix that though. :msp_thumbup:

Muffler modded Husqvarna 262xp ...................cost peanuts.....performance excellent though I am partial to this saw
Echo 610 evl Woods ported..............................cost Macadamia nuts and then some.....2 cylinder performance :yawn:
Maxim cover...................................................cost PRICELESS........performance excellent........:cheers:

Enjoyed the comparison but to be fair the saw chain should have been sharpened for both saws for both cuts.

Muffler modded Husqvarna 262xp ...................cost peanuts.....performance excellent though I am partial to this saw
Echo 610 evl Woods ported..............................cost Macadamia nuts and then some.....2 cylinder performance :yawn:
Maxim cover...................................................cost PRICELESS........performance excellent........:cheers:

Enjoyed the comparison but to be fair the saw chain should have been sharpened for both saws for both cuts.

The chain was fresh off the Simington. That wood was a bit much for a 60cc saw.......

I hear a stock vs ported video calling :hmm3grin2orange:
Maybe a 20" this time though.. lol

We're dropping a huge old white oak one day this week. I'll have plenty of wood to choose from then.

BTW Jon wanted to mount a 28".......

Back