Mastermind Meets The MS661 Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really Danny......I never want to build saw engines that aren't able to work for a living. A chainsaw is a tool, and should able to be used all day, everyday, no matter the temperature, or enviroment.

Next level refers to the amount of time I put in to learning about each model to be sure I'm getting good solid, repeatable gains.

I like to think we take porting chainsaws to The Next Level. :)

No.......I mark em all......if I remember to. :laugh:

When do we see the new stickers?? And serial numbered cylinders? I want #100000.

l don't see a problem with Devcon, its one of those things that only work well if correct preperation is done and from the pics Randy has posted on this l think he is utilising/installing it very well. You gotta do what yo gotta do with performance and l think its great how his approach evolves as tue market releases new design and tech. He has always had the 'make what is already there better' philosophy rather than to 'reinvent the wheel' so to speak. These 661's are great build saws, l want one!

Can you smell smoke? That's the rust burning off the gears. [emoji23]
17c395e3a1d56153b0888af81c3ff627.jpg

Back