• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind Ported 372xp!!! PRICE REDUCED!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What gauge bar and chains do you have? I would be a buyer at $735 with bar and chains if they are 63 gauge.

Whats your best price with bar and chains? I wouldn't mind having a short bar for the saw. I have been thinking about building some cedar furniture with a pile of poles I have laying around the place and its a little difficult swinging a 32" bar around. I can always have the local saw shop break me out a few 050 chains when I need them.

My brother-in-law bought this saw from the guy who had it previously to the guy who bought it on the forum.
He loaned to his dad and his dad ran over it with his pickup.
See now this is how you bring back a 7 yr old thread. A mmws 372 ran over by an old man....gotta love it. Also your deep thought for the day is that your mmws 372 should NOT be the saw you loan to old men.....

Cool, I might actually consider that eventually. I am actually in the process of buying a 2165 for rebuild off a member on this site. Ha wish me good luck with the rebuild, I’m gonna need it! It’s not a good sign when going into the project my first thought is “boy it sure will be cool to see my first saw blow up” :dumb:

Back