• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MasterMind Ported Jred 2166

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.
Hope your having a good week.

Ya man I would love to buy this but been engagement ring shopping Saturday and gonna buy one this week so its gonna hurt me for a while in the chainsaw world. Got to keep momma happy. Gonna have to do some more side jobs. I have been on the grindstone hard. Bretts a awsome guy if anyone has a doubt and got me started on the form here.

Ya man I would love to buy this but been engagement ring shopping Saturday and gonna buy one this week so its gonna hurt me for a while in the chainsaw world. Got to keep momma happy. Gonna have to do some more side jobs. I have been on the grindstone hard. Bretts a awsome guy if anyone has a doubt and got me started on the form here.

Buying a ring for my wife, and marrying her is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Good luck to you.

Thanks Thomas.
Congrats, you never told me before.
Will you be using a saw to cut the cake:chainsaw: :sweet:.

Buying a ring for my wife, and marrying her is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Good luck to you.
That's great to hear, and I feel the same way. My wife is awesome, ever noticed all my saw pictures are on the island in the kitchen :D, it's the best place for light :picture:.
My wife called off the wedding and the engagement, we were engaged and then disengaged lol, so I told her you get to buy me an engagement ring now :cool:. I was just joking, sort of:dancing:.

Thanks Thomas.
Congrats, you never told me before.
Will you be using a saw to cut the cake:chainsaw: :sweet:.

The 346xp with the 16"bar would be perfect for cutting the cake. Thank you Brett. I Have done everything backwards in life it seems built up my business then had the little boy he will be 3 years old sept 11th we are having a party for him Saturday. Me and Ashlee been together 6 years bought a house and everything but get married. She has been good to me.

The 346xp with the 16"bar would be perfect for cutting the cake. Thank you Brett. I Have done everything backwards in life it seems built up my business then had the little boy he will be 3 years old sept 11th we are having a party for him Saturday. Me and Ashlee been together 6 years bought a house and everything but get married. She has been good to me.
I like that choice lol.
As you know I haven't done it all right either, it's what we do today/tomorrow that shows we've grown.

Latest posts

Back