• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MasterMind Ported Jred 2166

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant the saw, it was 1 of my cleanest I have had.
Right on buddy.
It is a nice saw, if I didn't have all the orange ones I'd keep it. I sold my 2152 that I had for a long time and don't have a little saw for it to play with.
I thought hard about that tree monkey 2152/53 that just sold, but it wasn't clean enough.

Okay guys, got a little repair job I need to take care of on the truck, so something needs to move.
I damaged my truck doing tree work, and since I keep my money pretty segregated one of the things I've bought with that money has to go.
I have quite a few other 372's and this is one of the cleanest. If someone would be interested in it with a stock cylinder let me know and I'll swap the ported cylinder for a stock one off another 372 xtorq.
Price drop to 750.

Hi Chipper, new guy here, what is the comparable Husqvarna model to this?
The 2166/2172, as well as the 365/372 xtorq are all 71cc saws. There are a couple differences but the engine is the same with the exception of the transfer covers. On the 2166 and the 365 the transfer cover has a small restriction, when these saws are ported this restriction is removed as part of the job.

Latest posts

Back