• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported MS441C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrsdws

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my MINTY condition Masterminded 441C-M with less than 8 tanks of fuel through it. Sale includes 3/4 wrap handle, regular stock handle, dual bumper spikes, and manual. As expected, this is a super strong saw that will only get better as she breaks in. This saw is nothing short of spectacular. Selling PHO $1000 shipped PayPal gift or MO. Included shipping is only to lower 48 states. Anywhere else you pay the difference.

20150223_160725.jpg 20150223_160813.jpg 20150223_160823.jpg 20150223_160849.jpg

Little local Mom and Pop shop going out of business has a NOS Husqvarna 288xp new in box....forgotten in the back room. It kinda tickles my fancy....thinking about that.
you'll have every Tom , **** And Harry going bonkers looking for every shop in the state of Illinois on line that sells or sold saws!

Don't think, bring mom and pop some gourmet doughnuts and lay on the charm bud.
Pics please when it's all over, you sly dog.:rock:
Little local Mom and Pop shop going out of business has a NOS Husqvarna 288xp new in box....forgotten in the back room. It kinda tickles my fancy....thinking about that.

The vultures are circling I'm sure....but this one will be a toughie for them. Need the 441c-m to go as I'm not the only one who has seen the Husky. I suspect most in those parts have no idea what it is.....or I'm hoping anyway!!!

Hope you're right!! And here's hoping that mom and pop don't realize what they have so you don't get cleaned out. Just tell em it's an old heavy turd that no one wants anyway
and you'll do em a favor and take it off their hands.:innocent:

Good luck brotha hope lady luck smiles on you:rock:

Damn, if my wife hadn't just convinced me that we should spend $400 000k on a house...

Back