• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported MS661 Top End

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 661 really likes the way I grind on it.
3a914c4cd014f86358871cec0d5fdb28.jpg

how long does it take to run one of these 661cmr's in? I completed my first 2 tanks thru it today cutting some red oak logs up. In the past, Ive had them ported as soon as I buy them, but I wanted to actually break one in first for once. While I can sense that it is a strong stock saw (second tank was better than the first it seemed) it doesn't have the "Wow" factor that my 2188 had.

how long does it take to run one of these 661cmr's in? I completed my first 2 tanks thru it today cutting some red oak logs up. In the past, Ive had them ported as soon as I buy them, but I wanted to actually break one in first for once. While I can sense that it is a strong stock saw (second tank was better than the first it seemed) it doesn't have the "Wow" factor that my 2188 had.

Launch it up in the air couple times. Instant perfect specimen of a hot rod.

Well it will be a mean SOB..........but not quite a kite saw.

Sweet Potato?

I'm so depressed these 661's are not being offered with the kite package :( :(

No clue about all these Potato references,,,, but I had Mashed Potatoes with Bacon & Butter plus, Meat Loaf for dinner tonight :) does that count...

DSS started all this Potato drama.

I reported his post.......and he called me Snelling.

It's been on ever since.

POTATO

Surely you wouldn't scallop a poor defenseless potato?

You really are a villainous bastard huh?

Back