• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Stihl 064AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought this saw in January here from a member. Had it shipped directly to Randy for porting. While awaiting it's turn on the bench I decided I didnt need it so would sell it since Id never seen it and had no attachment. Then I get this pm from Randy back in May:
"This would likely be the last saw I would sell if it were in my collection."
[email protected]
931-863-5157

So I get back on board with the whole thing and have it ported. Fast forward to now, I dont have any interest in it and I need to recoup some money.

While waiting for the saw, I started searching for a bar that had a nice "Patina" to it, and would compliment this saws condition. I didn't want a brand new bar on a saw that has seen some use but was a "survivor". I was able to buy a "Nice Weathered Patina" Total bar from a member here 24". I can sell this saw as pho or do the combo.

Im listing it at my bottom dollar figures (which is firm) at $850pho or $900 with the bar. That recovers my initial purchase and port work. I eat the shipping. It will be shipped with the utmost care and packing. The buyer will be kept up to date with the entire process. Tracking # will of course be provided. This will be a "worry free" transaction for the buyer as I am an active member who values his reputation and the friendships I have made.
Here are some pics. And Randy was kind enough to shoot this video for the listing. So grab some :popcorn: and enjoy the video.

stevens 064 Under the Cover.jpg stevens 064 Top Side.jpg stevens 064 Starter Side.jpg stevens 064 Clutch Side.jpg

This is Your Opportunity to get a Mastermind Ported 064 that has been freshly gone thru without the wait. (scheduled out to Oct last I checked) The 064 needs no introduction. It demands a "Cult-Like" following. It arguably is the #2 best Power to Weight ratio saw out there only bested by the Dolmar 7900.
Im picking this saw up (and seeing it in person for the first time) along with 2 others tomorrow. Here's to praying it's not "love at first sight"!:ices_rofl:

I have a 3/4 wrap just sitting around for that thing. Too bad I don't have the money right now.

This is Your Opportunity to get a Mastermind Ported 064 that has been freshly gone thru without the wait. (scheduled out to Oct last I checked) The 064 needs no introduction. It demands a "Cult-Like" following. It arguably is the #2 best Power to Weight ratio saw out there only bested by the Dolmar 7900.
Im picking this saw up (and seeing it in person for the first time) along with 2 others tomorrow. Here's to praying it's not "love at first sight"!:ices_rofl:
Wow! That's an awesome saw. If I didn't have one in Tennessee, waiting to be Masterminded... :rock:
But I think mine has a little more "patina" than yours! ;)

SPF to Ryan SAWMIKAZE

He had pm'd me Friday night around midnight and said "that when I listed it he wanted first crack at it." I put the listing up last night (sat) so Ryan had first dibbs. He's claimed it. I'll change it to sold once funds are received.

Wow I am feeling a little slighted right now after reading this post again . I thought I was going to be the proud owner of a 064 . After talking my better half into I find it is sold to someone else. Blood pressure is up right now WOW WTF.

Wow I am feeling a little slighted right now after reading this post again . I thought I was going to be the proud owner of a 064 . After talking my better half into I find it is sold to someone else. Blood pressure is up right now WOW WTF.

Im sorry you feel that way. I went in order of the pms. Ryan said he would take it first. He expressed interest first as well. Just bc he wasnt the first to post in the listing, doesnt mean he wasnt the first to PM. I did what was fair, Ryan pmd first, and said he would buy it first.

I wished I had a saw for sale right now that was nice enough to cause such a stir! My brother has been hinting around about selling his masterminded ms660, it is like new, I sent skippysphins a pm.
I hope its not considered a slap in the face, because I know its not the same as a minty ported 064av

If this is true you could said something in the pm s. Or even in the ad but nothing was every said . Ryan enjoy the saw it wasn't meant to be mine. Ty for your time Steve .

I apologize for not indicating that others were interested as well. When I posted the video in the other 064 listing that another gentleman has listed, it caught several individuals interest. Ryan was the first one to get in line (by the clock). He was also the first to say he'd take it. It was his perogative to either "buy" or "pass" before anyone else got a shot at it. Again I apologize for what seems to be a communication error on my part.

Latest posts

Back