• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Stihl 064AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve no explanation or apologies needed you shouldn't have led me on by saying let me know their lining up. Leading me that I was first in line..

I will vouch and say it's good to have a "line" of several interested bidders. I have seen a saw go to the 3rd or 4th in line. I have jumped in line as late as 5th.

Do to unforeseen circumstances, the first 2 or 3 people may back out. Do to either price, something comes up with work/family, etc.

So setting a few ducks up, never hurts. Granted a saw of this stature, normally sells to the 1st taker, but one never knows.

Also, I PM 1st. The time line is PM or if someone has expressed past interest. (see Brad Snellings 372 sale/ he is waiting a few days for people who have expressed interest to be 1st in line).

Nice saw Steven. I may have come off my 362C-M for this one ;)

I never did the line thing the first person with $$$ to my Paypal gets it.

Yeah, but what if you give your addy out all Willy Nilly, and two separate people send payment? They both can't get the saw. Even if you refund one of the payments? They would still be pizzed off.

Just my two pennies. .

No refunds if Willy and Nilly both send cash one gets the saw and the other is SOL:laugh: i guess what i meant was i'm not gonna wait a day or 2 for someone to decide if they're gonna buy or pass....first person to say i want it and sends cash takes it.

Ryan, You are going to love this saw and I am going to miss it. In truth, I should have waited til I saw it in person and ran it, before listing it. You are getting a hell of a saw and I am going to start looking for another one.:ices_rofl:

I am a "Conditionalist" but dont mind a little character. I just dont like "beat to hell". Your's is plenty clean enough Clint.

Id bet money on you will be keeping it though since Randy is working it over. If I had only waited.... I would have kept it. Bad for me, but good for Ryan- he agreed to buy before I left to go get it.:sucks: :ices_rofl:

I ain't sellin'. But if I do I'll just send you a PM.

I have a few other saws I'm gonna list soon. Just waiting on parts and the time to "fine tune" them. I don't get attached to every saw I pick up like some people... :rolleyes:

Id bet money on you will be keeping it though since Randy is working it over. If I had only waited.... I would have kept it. Bad for me, but good for Ryan- he agreed to buy before I left to go get it.:sucks: :ices_rofl:
Feel free to go over to Randy's and run mine. He's still trying to get it dialed in, but it should be ready soon. :rock:

I ain't sellin'. But if I do I'll just send you a PM.

I have a few other saws I'm gonna list soon. Just waiting on parts and the time to "fine tune" them. I don't get attached to every saw I pick up like some people... :rolleyes:

HAR HAR. I dont get attached either.... just emotionally-vested. :ices_rofl: Saws are my only vice. I only have 3 that I am attached to... and you already know which ones they are cause you "liked the post".:rock: For all others- my 288 lite that I bought from Mastermind (it was the start of my infatuation with Husq/Jonsered), my 395xp from Kenis (bc of the whole Tgerloff debacle that Kenis got dragged thru, and the way he handled the situation impressed the hell out of me), and my MINT 262xp from Clint (Cgraham1- Im so proud to own it.... I think I could pass it for a NOS saw.. I mean it looks "newer" than some of my brand new saws)

The more you talk about that 262xp, the more I think I should've kept it. :(

Oh well, I got my 254xp yesterday and some parts from bplust on the way.

Randy did a killer job on my 254xp. It got a modified 262xp carb, and finger ports. When he was telling me about it you couldnt have wiped the "Oh ****" grin off his face... all he kept sayin was "this is one bad dude right here!" Im thinking it will make all my other 50cc saws "irrelevant". No wonder they are considered to be a ''cult saw". Hell it feels as small as my 2153.

Back