• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold masterminded 372xp + many extras sweet condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
i am selling my 372xp,, bought it from a guy that bought it new,, he only run a couple of tanks through it when he bought it,, i believed him since it still looked brand new with almost no paint off the original bar,, i bought it 4 years ago,, run 1 tank though it and sent it to randy,,, got it back since then i have only run maybe 10 tanks through it,,, so that no more then 15 tanks through it since new,,, see the pics and you will see it is still in nice condition,,, no scuffs, no cracks and no scratches,, there is a few places where the paint has chipped off the oil tanks,,,,checked comp today and it blew 180 with 5 pulls,,oiler pumps good,, piston looks perfect,,i did the MM by opening the original port up some and adding a 3/4" pipe,,,, i have a 1000 just in the porting,,chains and bars,,, i asked a well respected AS member what i should ask so i am going in the middle of what he said,,, asking $1075 for everything and that includes shipping to the lower 48 with ups,, it will be shipped in 2 boxes,, saw and chains in 1 and bars in the other box,, check,, MO or paypal sent to friend and family
this is what i am selling with it
all bars and chains are 50 gauge,,, chains are all semi chisel
32" oregon power match never used
2 x 24" total super bars new
2 x 20" total super bars 1 new 1 with 3 tanks fuel run with it
1 x 16" oregon power match bar new
1 x 20" total bar (white bar) new
2 x 16" 66 driver stihl chain new
6 x 20" 72 driver stihl chain 5 new 1 3x sharpend
3 x 24" 84 driver stihl chain 3 new
2 x 32" stihl chain 1 new 1 2x sharpened
IMG_1912.JPG IMG_1914.JPG IMG_1915.JPG IMG_1916.JPG IMG_1917.JPG

I told Scott that with all these extras, he should be getting 1200.00.

He's giving a lot of these bars away for nothing.

Man, if only I hadn't bought 4 60cc saws in the 5 months I've been on this site... I'd have been in position to have this haul for just over a k.

You could sell some of these bars as two chain combos for $60+shipping FAST and still get your money for the saw and the leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back