• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold masterminded 372xp + many extras sweet condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you can sell it for the price asked. Sounds like a great deal for someone with a need for all of those bars and chains. Not so good for someone just wanting the saw.

I hope "sold" means you decided not to sell it. That would be a hard one to cut loose. If you sold it, someone got an unbelievable deal.:cheers:

Looks like you all can sleep well tonight, saw is coming to IL...........maybe those extra bars will fit my MMWS 371 :blob2:

I hope "sold" means you decided not to sell it. That would be a hard one to cut loose. If you sold it, someone got an unbelievable deal.:cheers:
yep,, i am meeting him in il,,,,, and yes it was very hard for me to let it loose but i had to,,, my health has gone down the toilet and there is no way to run that saw any more,, i am glad it is going to someone that can run it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back