• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Masterminded 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roll Tide

Trolltide
Reaction score
I have a 562 xp that was ported by Mastermind I'm looking to trade for a 70-75cc saw. The saw has around 10-15 hours on it and runs very strong. I'm just looking for a bit larger saw. I would be interest in a 044, 046, 440, 460, 372 but would be interested in others. Saw must be in good condition as this one is. The only wear on it is of course the paint on the clutch cover. This trade will be pho. Any questions feel free to ask. First pic is when it was brand new to show muffler mod Randy did. Second is how saw looks now. Saw has duel large dogs and roller chain catcher from husqvarna installed.

Can you post PHO empty weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT- correct me if Im wrong. Is it the 261, 562, or 395xp that you requested Randy to make "extra spicy"? I seem to remember one being mentioned.... but can't recall the specifics. Also, which carb does that 562 have on it?

The 261 ans 395 are. I believe the 261 isn't much different then the others but the 395 is a different animal. The 562 is his normal port job except the muffler mod you can see in the top pic.

[QUOTE andydodgegeek, post: 5268218, member: 67920"]Is it a done deal? I have a very nice MS440 that Treemonkey ported.[/QUOTE]
Andy its officially a done deal. Sorry I didn't get back with you earlier than now, somehow I overlooked any alerts to this thread.

Back