• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Mathews bow for saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiih8r

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
The saw hoarding continues, looking to trade an extra bow for an extra saw.

What I have Mathews DXT (I believe it's a 2011 but will have to check) which is one of the most sought after of Mathews bows. It has 60-70lbs limbs and is currently setup with a 29.75" draw cam. It's in excellent condition and is complete with a Xtreme 4 pin sight, trophy ridge drop away rest, limbsaver stabilizer, trufire release, 9 Easton epic 400 carbon arrows, 4 carbon express maxima 350 arrows, and 3 rage broad heads. It will come with a MTM hard arrow case and a gander mountain soft case. The bow shoots amazingly and is very light and quiet.

I have over $2000 in the package but unfortunately bows don't hold value well. I value it at $600-$800 for the package for a starting price.

What I'm looking for:

MS260
MS261 (2016 model only please)
MS362C (2016 model only please)
MS440
MS460/461
MS880
32-36" ES light bars

Cash can go either way if needed. Message me with what you have and we can work out the details.

I'll get pics up as soon as I can figure out how to post them on here.

IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0012.JPG I'm not sure why it won't let me edit the original ad but there are a few items in my trade list I no longer need as I either purchased them already or decided against them. What I'm really interested in right now is another MS460 or MS461. If you have either of these in great shape I will trade you straight up.

The saw addiction has gotten terrible and I've acquired a lot of saws recently. The only thing I'm really wanting right now is a MS461 but I will consider all other Stihl professional saws. Really only interested in the MS XXX series for the newer anti vibe and such. I'll consider all of them so long as we can come to a fair trade agreement.

Back