• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Maxi brush saw blades

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_In_VT

Brrraaaaap!
Reaction score
5 brand new, never installed maxi cutter style brush saw blades for sale. These are the professional version that thinning and clearing contractors use on their big clearing saws. Fast cutting and easy to sharpen with a chainsaw file. Not many sawshops carry these, they have the "scarlett" style or nothing....
I ordered the wrong size.
$25 apiece or take all 5 for $100

Specs are: 8" blade, 1" bore, 22 tooth. Sharpens with a 7\32 chainsaw file.

I would swap for bar and chains as well. Bars I would be interested in are, 18" 3\8" .058, K095 mount, 24" 3\8" .058 D009 mount, also 3\8" .058 105dl chains (rip chain perhaps?) or 3\8" .050 72dl
Only interested in chisel chain (lgx, Stihl RS etc) and RSN bars.

photo 1.JPG

........ These are the professional version that thinning and clearing contractors use on their big clearing saws.............

I love to get them from you but they do not fit the big clearing saws such as the FS350-FS550. They use the 20mm blades

Back