McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....so which page of this thread has the clip of the old man with his walker trying to start this saw?

:popcorn:

All Aussie Dribble Thread 3.0.

Me thinks you have hit the proverbial nail upon it's head,,,

What the heck, let the wankers toss it!!! if it keeps em happy, let em have their go,,, ya couldnt phase em either way anyhow/:censored:

same #### different day i see.... Gee Mcbo(.)B what's taking so long with the vid??? I know you's old farts are slow in your golden years but bloody hell get the kid from next door to pull your rope ....O yeah wait sorry that's what catholic old men do. lol

Meanwhile in Africa... 090's are earning a living

attachment.php

Nice to see what all the large displacement nuts have been up to for the past year. No good.. just like I hoped. I'm going to go back and peel through this thread a bit.

I-say-ya 1:21 -- And then he spoke saying, "Any man who opens the McBob thread again, shall have his family suffer greatly under pestilence and plagues. They shall be sought out, and stoned publicly for their indiscretion." And then the thread was closed for 3,000 and seven days, only to be reopened when the beast was sent to the pit (banned camp).

:bowdown::bowdown:

:hmm3grin2orange:

I-say-ya 1:21 -- And then he spoke saying, "Any man who opens the McBob thread again, shall have his family suffer greatly under pestilence and plagues. They shall be sought out, and stoned publicly for their indiscretion." And then the thread was closed for 3,000 and seven days, only to be reopened when the beast was sent to the pit (banned camp).

:bowdown::bowdown:

:hmm3grin2orange:

Bob,

The above post was making fun of you and is justified yet you liked it?????????????????? I am not sure why

I will bet that the most majority of the members here that are familiar with you TRULY AND SINCERELY want to see you actually finish a project you started. Most of us have seen all your threads that show you a project getting going but heell Bob you never finish them.

Do you simply like the negative attention? If so it is time to seek help

Bob,

The above post was making fun of you and is justified yet you liked it?????????????????? I am not sure why

I will bet that the most majority of the members here that are familiar with you TRULY AND SINCERELY want to see you actually finish a project you started. Most of us have seen all your threads that show you a project getting going but heell Bob you never finish them.

Do you simply like the negative attention? If so it is time to seek help

It amazes me that for so many knockers you's cant stay away, but since you's cant be real nice and sweet and and loveable like dear old McBob then you's dont git the chance to see it ............

Truely an amazing threat that has brought out the best in people .................. did you mention negative attention ........... you need to reread this thread from the start again

Uncle Bob.

................. .................. did you mention negative attention ........... you need to reread this thread from the start again

Uncle Bob.

No need to read to re-read all the dribble that all of us have read.

Bob,

Do you need a rundown of all the threads you started with no finish????????????????? Quit being a fluffer and get the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back