McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well do as you wish fellas after all you were the ones who ridiculed and taugthered and provided the character assasination you's have reaped what you's have sown, nothing, typical of a lot of threads on this forum.

And Bill for your info both 090's run how good you might never live long enough to find out ..... but its been fun along the way with a lot of the members who visit this thread showing their true colours and negativety.

Besides when has a thread shown such great entertainment good or bad it is what it is.

Chinese 070's with 090 barrels will do me and if you dont believe me do as Neil said put up and build it ............ for which my reply was yes i built two.

McBob.

After all 34,924 Views cant be too bad

34,925 OzFlea...and that's all. If you get it running you can start another thread.

Last edited:
That's the way we're leaning. We usually don't put things like this up for a vote but you guys are the ones who stand to benefit, or not, if ozflea comes through with his promises.

Let's hear from a few more members and then we'll decide.

I have not been on here much for quite some time, mostly because of all the arguments and pissing contest, There are some really smart people here with tons of information to show and share but there is just as much poo poo here also. I wish there was a button to push so the members here could block the post and members they don't want to come up. Like a Poo poo blocker button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back