McCain Maple

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too many replies.. You all must be speakless... That's understandable since you haven't seen something this quick before.. Well I will post again and show how Canadians rock the show!! Joking. Or show me!!

Not too many replies.. You all must be speakless... That's understandable since you haven't seen something this quick before.. Well I will post again and show how Canadians rock the show!! Joking. Or show me!!

What, uh, oh, sorry, nice job Rick. That tree looked small til you got in it.

bow down and let Ricky do the cuttin.
taking down the maple
with a fist full of Stihl.

Just watched the video,and was going to compliment you on it,,but it looks like you doing good job of it yourself.

Lol.

It was good. I wondered how the last trunk cut went off though.

Good tunes for once too! though not a big rage fan these days personally, gettin older I suppose. :cheers:

Lol.

It was good. I wondered how the last trunk cut went off though.

Good tunes for once too! though not a big rage fan these days personally, gettin older I suppose. :cheers:

Same with me, MDS. Ya still gotta pump some every now and then though. When I'm lucky enough to catch it on the radio en route to a jobsite you best bet those windows are down and the stereo's up. Oh, and Ricky, good job, but you already knew that.

Butt came off without a hitch. New crane op so they are some things we have to iron out. Bigger crane would be nice. Thanks for the comments!

Hey TreeSlayer! Your name gives me an idea for my next track on the new video. But the tree was takin down because the owner just bought the house and it was ruining the driveway and he worried about it failing and taking out the hydro stack or landing on the house. Thanks for the compliment! Cheers!!

Nice work and all but I would say its border line at best for needing a crane.

Stihl o matic, The limbs over the house and wires would have been a nightmare. Treepointer, it's the name of the street. Thanks for the replies!!

Butt came off without a hitch. New crane op so they are some things we have to iron out. Bigger crane would be nice. Thanks for the comments!

nice job Rick...I'm assuming it's you in the tree? Who took the video and are you having a hard time with the helemt cam? some POV shots on this job would of been nice.

thanks for the vid...rep comin your way!

nice job Rick...I'm assuming it's you in the tree? Who took the video and are you having a hard time with the helemt cam? some POV shots on this job would of been nice.

thanks for the vid...rep comin your way!

No hard time but it is alittle bulky around the neck. Na it's just quicker this way. I will get some shots up in the tree. When working with the crane the op is alittle nervous about footage. Hint- hoisting.

No hard time but it is alittle bulky around the neck. Na it's just quicker this way. I will get some shots up in the tree. When working with the crane the op is alittle nervous about footage. Hint- hoisting.

Yeah I here ya...the guy around here was letting me ride up until last year when Johnny T and his crew tipped that crane in Belleville. Now no one round here will let you ride unless you're in the middle of nowhere and definately no pics!!

You can still get some good, safe POV shots though I would think!!

Back