• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Mcculloch 47 Diaphragm

Robert Schmiesing

Robert Schmiesing

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi my Name is Robert Schmiesing from Germany. I restore a Mcculloch 47. I need a new Diaphram for the Carburetor. The partnumber is 28696A. I've looked everywhere but I can not find this part. Does anyone know where I can buy the membrane? Or if I can take a membrane from another saw? Thank you Greets Robert

295 tramp

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
When all else has failed and you can't find one if you have the old one intact, I've soaked them in transmission fluid to softening them up
Occasionally rolling up the material from all angles after they softening up some

Deererainman

Deererainman

Firewood Hack
Hi my Name is Robert Schmiesing from Germany. I restore a Mcculloch 47. I need a new Diaphram for the Carburetor. The partnumber is 28696A. I've looked everywhere but I can not find this part. Does anyone know where I can buy the membrane? Or if I can take a membrane from another saw? Thank you Greets Robert

You should ask the question in the Chainsaw Forum, go to the stickies and look for the McCulloch Chainsaws thread. Here it is: http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/mcculloch-chain-saws.71126/

PJ73A

PJ73A

Gday all, I am also after this diaphragm for my 73A that I'm rebuilding. Did you have any luck finding one? Also need a piston n rings.

Baumservice

Baumservice

ArboristSite Lurker
Robert, ich habe eine schwedische Seite gefunden, mag sein, die kennst Du noch nicht:
Chainsaw Collectors.se
Um zu wissen, um was es dort geht, habe ich mich dort registriert und sie als eine mögliche Quelle, wenn nicht von Teilen, so doch von Informationen gefunden. Auch ich habe eine Säge, die eine Not hat, eine Husqvarna 181 SE. Sie hat eine neue Ölpumpe, die ständig das "Worm wheel" beschädigt.
Teile mir doch mit, ob Du diese Seite von Schweden schon kennst!
Heiko