• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade McCulloch 49

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwgsaw

don't call me i will call you!!
Reaction score
Looking for a nice 49. Yes I know there hard to find. But let's see what's out there. I would be willing to trade or purchase. Also need a big loop of 5/8 .063 chain. So if anyone knows santa Claus have him get ahold of me thanks.

The 47A and 73A machines were manufactured in Australia by CC Engineering - will be tough to find in the USA, but maybe a few collectors have imported the odd one.
Ya there down under but I'm sure a few have made the trip to the states. Maybe someone in Australia wants to go hunting just don't forget to bring a saw with.

There is one thing I will assure and that is I will not die via train. It is like the insurance guy that wanted a mouth swab to get life insurance when I told him I was a non-smoker. I told him I would sign whatever waivers he needed as I know darn well I will never die from smoking. That would be too easy. My other vices are what will kill me eating, drinking, blindness, deafness, and the worst dumbness

Has to be some 5/8 chain floating around out there. Was told this stuff grows on trees out west.
I'm out west and have some 5/8 chipper and a loop of almost completely gone chisel, but not a great desire to sell any. Besides I do not have any presets and those seem to be hens teeth.

The sad thing is I know where there is a guy sitting on tons of presets a bout 3 miles away and we made a deal years ago but he just will not come through

I just got to thinking I do have some pre-sets but I will not allow them to be made into chain. That in my feabale mind is disrespectful. They are designed to put a chain back together. I will tell you those ones used on the bow bars are freaking. I sure wonder how many came apart

Back