• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch 550 or S550

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to move this to, 'needs to be well below enthusiast market value'. So to say, if one of these can be had for what they are usually found for while still sporting a proper layer of dust, then I would still like one. Heck a Super250 will serve quite well enough come to that...:)
Thanks!
Douglas

A hand saw would work, it is a matter of want...LOL. A 450 is 87cc just like the 300, 380 and S250, yes? The 550 and S550 is slightly bigger...:)

The hand saw would just take forever. The only reason I said 450 is bc you said super 250. The 450 is actually 90 cc if you measure the bore and stroke you will realize it is slightly bigger than the super 250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still hunting. Hope one of you can turn loose a S550 or 550.
Thanks!
Douglas
I have a bunch of old Macs. I have an S550 that I believe lost spark. Lots of compression. Just put in a carb kit. Also have an S250 that I got to pop after some pulls and it's been in the shop since. I haven't gone thru that one at all. I can do pics of 250 tomorrow. The 550 is at a buddy's house. I'll have to grab it this weekend.

Back