• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade McCulloch 73 and 77 gear drive chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured you would be tripping over them down there! You know it's getting bad when you have to go to the states to try and get one lol

I figured you would be tripping over them down there! You know it's getting bad when you have to go to the states to try and get one lol
After 73’s and 77’s - only marketed in the US. The 73A and 47A saws are the local machines.

A nice 73 or 77 is worth $$$$ - happy to pay for the right saws

After 73’s and 77’s - only marketed in the US. The 73A and 47A saws are the local machines.

A nice 73 or 77 is worth $$$$ - happy to pay for the right saws
Ahh ok, 73A and 47A was what I was thinking of, must have gotten them mixed up somewhere along the line!

I am looking for big old McCulloch 73 and 77 gear drive chainsaws. I have other large saws for trade - McCulloch SP125's, Dolmar CT, Stihl 084 etc. Have $$ for outright purchase as well.

PM if interested.

Thanks!
I just noticed where you are. That wasn't you that bought my Homelite 7-29 a couple years ago was it. As I remember it cost $474 to ship that rascal down there.

I'm keeping my eyes open for you. I've started putting Yellow saws on my shelves. I picked up 2 at a yard sale for $35 each. A running 550 and a want to run Mac 15. I also collect Savage 1899 rifles. Im going to a big GTG nex month. The friend I'm riding with asked if it was OK to stop at his cousins house. Turns out his cousin collects chainsaws too. I've known Gary for about ten years and he never mentioned his cousin collects saw. He thinks we are nuts for collecting saws, and he has 60 plus pre WWI target rifles.

That rarefish is an awfully nice guy!!!!
I'm keeping my eyes open for you. I've started putting Yellow saws on my shelves. I picked up 2 at a yard sale for $35 each. A running 550 and a want to run Mac 15. I also collect Savage 1899 rifles. Im going to a big GTG nex month. The friend I'm riding with asked if it was OK to stop at his cousins house. Turns out his cousin collects chainsaws too. I've known Gary for about ten years and he never mentioned his cousin collects saw. He thinks we are nuts for collecting saws, and he has 60 plus pre WWI target rifles.

I will get pictures of that Titan ER taken and sent out to you this weekend Chris. I do have a rough looking 73 I'm not going to get to. It has a good looking piston but needs starter and likely other work. I'll send pictures of it as well.

I just saw a 43 for sale and passed it up I have been trying g to find it but no luck yet

Back