• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch 73 and 77 vintage saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate your business on the tank . i am going to go ahead and break down the saw and piece it out . there are absolutely none on ebay and im sure they will sell there . the shipping through usps was insanely high and its all that really available to me here in rual arkansas.

I still have the saw not yet broken down i did however list it on ebay .ive had one other gentleman that is with in 300 miles of me interested in it. He has sent many messages asking details about it but has not actually hit the purchace button yet. If you want we can do business still but its up to you . i just need payment and shipping paid for and its yours . i hate going through ebsy because my money for the tank is still not yet available to me . overseas shipping holds my money for a long time . i have a phone number you can call if needed or send me a message.870-504-3016 thank you

Back