• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch 895

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.... Took me awhile to stop laughing at this one... You got to have a set of Balls first to sweat and you sure as hell don't have any. I just seen this post so decided to reply a bit. I never read your message off the chainsaw website because I don't waste my time on guys like you. You put your nose where it didn't belong and then call me names? You weren't even in the discussion and then come in and cuss me? Yeah your a real head case Peeha.. And I thank you for the ignore that's probably the nicest thing you've ever done. Keeping picks off my friends list with the prick taking care of it is ok with me. Have a nice life buddy and learn some manners and respect of others before you go shooting off your mou
I could sure use a good ball licking too.
You two should split a bottle of Midol..... Jack Knob...

I don't think there is a whole lot to say to ole Nickolas. His dislike ratio is quite higher than mine.

So Nick got to ask your last name, Would it be Kojzar?

I don't think there is a whole lot to say to ole Nickolas. His dislike ratio is quite higher than mine.

So Nick got to ask your last name, Would it be Kojzar?
When a person wants nothing but the best AND wants, as well, to pay very little for it repeatedly, that behavior gains dislike from those of us who believe something of value is worth paying for. Sure everybody likes a good deal, but insinuating that a disability should entitle you to it is another thing entirely. Also when a person only takes and never gives, well, I suppose that could be cause for dislikes? Just my speculation that folks got rubbed the wrong way.

Good point Don. If the guy would have just rubbed it right, he wouldn't be in the position he's in.

His dislike ratio is quite higher than mine.
I don't think it's a dislike for you personally Lee...just the fact that you own damn near every 125, 797, and 166 in the country is quite appealing. It would be like living in Utah and having 20 wifes. Actually 20 wife's and having to drink fuggin neer beer I would probably have to take a leap off of a building.

I don't think it's a dislike for you personally Lee...just the fact that you own damn near every 125, 797, and 166 in the country is quite appealing. It would be like living in Utah and having 20 wifes. Actually 20 wife's and having to drink fuggin neer beer I would probably have to take a leap off of a building.
I chalk it up to the good guys and the bad guys. And we know who's who.

Neer Beer!!

Latest posts

Back