McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$30 is good, the muffler alone is worth that.
Randy.. Picked it up for a quarter.. $5 less than advertised. Getting ready to pull the plug and do what I do.. I really don't think this guy has a whole bunch of time on it.. Shining up fine.. Well enough for a shelf holder.. Thanks for input.. KIMG_20180318_163834.jpg

Randy.. Picked it up for a quarter.. $5 less than advertised. Getting ready to pull the plug and do what I do.. I really don't think this guy has a whole bunch of time on it.. Shining up fine.. Well enough for a shelf holder.. Thanks for input.. KView attachment 640356
D
Great score.
Put a little gas down the throat and one pull she tried to light. I was surprised, cuz the 5-6 times I did prime and start it never once tried to take my arm with it. Guess I'm too used to the 1-70.. Gas in the tank.. Nothing, so lines and kit, or different carb we should have a go..has a rim sprocket.. Did they have those in late 50's

T
The original clutch drum would have been a spur type sprocket with a brass bushing, you did will with the muffler, spike, and rim drive clutch drum on that saw for $25 whether it runs or not.

Mark
Thanks Mark, I'll show your comment to the little lady and maybe smooth out the road just a bit. Kidding.. She thinks it's great what I do, cept "ALL THE TIME?"

Latest posts

Back