McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else ordered a hat from the mcculloch guy that has YouTube channel bell hopper performance? I did just over a week ago and haven’t heard or seen a thing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone able to point me in the direction of getting some oil seals for a Pro Mac 1010 auto please.

Have paypal available as i live in NZ.

Cheers

Has anyone else ordered a hat from the mcculloch guy that has YouTube channel bell hopper performance? I did just over a week ago and haven’t heard or seen a thing from them.

He seems a pretty legit fellow im sure he will see ya right.

Anyone able to point me in the direction of getting some oil seals for a Pro Mac 1010 auto please.

Have paypal available as i live in NZ.

Cheers

Hopfully someone pops up with the numbers. I know 1 side is the same as a poulan 3400 but get confused about the other as there's two types of bearing setups pretty sure. 1 has the seal fitting into the case and 1 has a wider bearing and the seal fits into that. Of my 10 runners haven't had to do a seal yet but I probably should so when someone posts it I'll go write it down on the shed wall lol.

Good to see another kiwi into yellow saws.

I fillow him on YouTube and from the looks of it he's pretty swamped, and has talked about shipping issues. I've corresponded with him through email and I believe he is a strait shooter just a small shop with alot of business.

Skf 6119 sound right for PTO side??

I give up on flywheel side lol
Wouldn't have a clue am yet to crack into it. Only discovered yesterday when bucking wood i turned onto pto side and it started smoking like no ones business thats when i knew oil seal was gone burgers.

Is that number the Poulan one??

Cheers yea i use mine to buck wood its tidy but i like to play with my toys not just stare at them all day. So it comes out once a month for a couple tanks of play time.

Wouldn't have a clue am yet to crack into it. Only discovered yesterday when bucking wood i turned onto pto side and it started smoking like no ones business thats when i knew oil seal was gone burgers.

Is that number the Poulan one??

Cheers yea i use mine to buck wood its tidy but i like to play with my toys not just stare at them all day. So it comes out once a month for a couple tanks of play time.

Yeah sure is there's another number too for different company. I tried the skf at the local agent and they couldn't get 1. They gave me two seals that crossed over on the chart but were way too big when I got them home. Was for my 4000 which still hasn't had new seals yet but runs fine at any angle

Well guys, next project is on its way to me. SP81 in pieces. Supposed to be all there and includes a new piston and rings and a supposedly good cylinder. (I have a spare cylinder if it proves bad) I gave $150 for it.
If there are missing bits I likely have them so not too worried there.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Well guys, next project is on its way to me. SP81 in pieces. Supposed to be all there and includes a new piston and rings and a supposedly good cylinder. (I have a spare cylinder if it proves bad) I gave $150 for it.
If there are missing bits I likely have them so not too worried there.

Man how does 1 find a spare 81 cylinder

Awesome though

The SP81 that I currently have came to me with most of a complete parts saw in pieces. The cylinder was in perfect shape but had a failed attempt at a spark plug thread repair. I put a triple over timesert in it, no I have a nice, usable spare.

The SP81 that I currently have came to me with most of a complete parts saw in pieces. The cylinder was in perfect shape but had a failed attempt at a spark plug thread repair. I put a triple over timesert in it, no I have a nice, usable spare.

Nice 1.

Have you been out cutting much lately?

Nice 1.

Have you been out cutting much lately?
I haven't really had much time, I helped my buddy a couple weeks ago fall a big stick then ran about a half a tank through one of the 610s I recently put together bucking some firewood but thats about it.
Getting into the rush of snowblower now I. The side business plus trying to get my own affairs in order before winter sets in.
I hope when this all slows I will have some more time.

Good deal Kevin nice to score a second sp81. I was out running mine on Saturday. Saw has always run very well since I freshened it but some reason this time it was running real rich up high. Not sure what brought that on. Might be time to ditch the fixed high jet carb its running.

Good deal Kevin nice to score a second sp81. I was out running mine on Saturday. Saw has always run very well since I freshened it but some reason this time it was running real rich up high. Not sure what brought that on. Might be time to ditch the fixed high jet carb its running.
Thats strange? I had that happen to my 700 when I went to the beach to cut after a hurricane but it's a 2 jet adjustable, retuned and ready.
If you have a sdc65 they work excellent for the slanted jet carburetor.

Latest posts

Back