McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I was looking forward to you resurrecting that little beast.
I had a reality check talk with my self last night. I decided to clean the carbon out of the exhaust port and leave it alone otherwise.
Carb kit and points are on the way, so I hope to have it running before next week.

Dan - I am certainly interested in the Titan drill. Please see what you can do.

Update - Mrs. Heimann is finally home from the hospital but will be on a number of medications to try and get the pancreas infection under control, keep her heart rate in check, and get the excess water from around her heart and lungs. Eventually they will remove the gallbladder which set off the entire chain of events but that will be 4 to 8 weeks out to allow the other conditions to be corrected.

I'll do my best to take care of the things around home and participate with you fellows as I am able.

Mark

Dan - I am certainly interested in the Titan drill. Please see what you can do.

Update - Mrs. Heimann is finally home from the hospital but will be on a number of medications to try and get the pancreas infection under control, keep her heart rate in check, and get the excess water from around her heart and lungs. Eventually they will remove the gallbladder which set off the entire chain of events but that will be 4 to 8 weeks out to allow the other conditions to be corrected.

I'll do my best to take care of the things around home and participate with you fellows as I am able.

Mark
Her being out of the hospital is a big plus. I pray she continues to improve.

I actually meant condenser, not coil. Duh.
I dug the parts saw out of the shed.
No condenser, but a possible good short block.
It's stuck, but I'll put some Kroil oil in it and let it set.
I took a couple of pics with the endoscope also.

20210224_124906.jpg

You can tell by the exhaust ports it hasn't been run lean.
20210224_125646.jpg

Transfer ports.
There is something to be learned from this pic.
Let see if someone sees what I see.

20210224_125722.jpg

Where's Jethro?

Jethro is here but he has been off the radar for a bit.

Big life changes at the moment im no longer with my wife n kid and am crashing at mates or with the new lady lol.

Glad your wife is home Mark.

My saws are all stashed at a mates safe n sound. Just kinda getting my feet grounded at the moment but I'm a very happy man now and hungry for life :)

I dug the parts saw out of the shed.
No condenser

Is there no condenser because it has an electronic ignition module? Kinda looks like it. Is there a points box?

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Is there no condenser because it has an electronic ignition module? Kinda looks like it. Is there a points box?

Yes electronic. I noticed that after I took the pic, but the plug wire has been ripped out. I don't know if I can get a connection or not.

I'm a very happy man now and hungry for life
Soooo...., it's just been a little nibble here, a little nibble there up to this point?

God help us all now!

But seriously -- those events are never easy to navigate. Hope things work out for everyone involved.

Yes electronic. I noticed that after I took the pic, but the plug wire has been ripped out. I don't know if I can get a connection or not.
If you can get it to work that would be a nice score. Electronic ignition in those saws are somewhat hard to find.

Soooo...., it's just been a little nibble here, a little nibble there up to this point?

God help us all now!

But seriously -- those events are never easy to navigate. Hope things work out for everyone involved.

I guess I never new how miserable I really was for a long time.

But yeah things are going smoothly still have my boy lots and get on fine with his mum.

And thanks poge:)

Back